Our consultants and engineers ask a lot of questions in order to understand your challenges. For over 20 years, Perry Systems' clients have experienced successful, business-changing solutions based on our team’s solid strategies and responsive technology. By pairing business and technology experience with constant evolution, the Perry Systems process insures optimal results.
An uncommon blend of entrepreneur, engineer, marketer, and "big picture thinker", Dror has dedicated the past twenty years to creating business changing applications and processes for his clients. This has ranged from online media and user experience platforms, to ground-breaking revenue streams and hyper-efficient models.
Dror provides vision and leadership for his firm, and partners with clients to turn their vision into reality. Dror measures his success by the number of clients acquired for huge multiples aided by Perry Systems technology and processes, and the number of people promoted after implementing new processes created by Dror and his team.
Betsy provides the necessary leadership and skill set to manage all of the large scale network systems and platforms needed to design, program and integrate information technology (IT) with digital media and marketing. Prior to joining Perry Systems, Betsy was directly responsible for managing over 200 people ranging from project managers to engineers, UI designers, to testers and support personnel.
She started her career as an entrepreneur and created a successful computer consulting business that served Fortune 1000 companies. She designed training facilities and custom course-war to help users transitions to pc technology and software. Using her business automation acumen she successfully integrated front and back=office functions improving productivity and data accuracy for clients in several industries.
Perry Systems is a global management consulting and technology services company. Perry Systems collaborates with its clients to build efficient technology to help businesses perform at the highest levels. Over 20 years of experience across diverse industries and investment in the research of new, cutting-edge technologies allows us to surpass the goals of our clients.
At Perry Systems, you join intelligent, fun and dedicated professionals working with clients from nearly every major industry.
PERRY SYSTEMS, INC., in business since 1990, is a highly successful software development company, with a significant niche in the online and mobile spheres. We currently have an immediate opening for a talented front-end Developer who seeks to expand his/her experience and grow.
We have developed a reputation as the go-to source for high profile Online Marketing, Mobile and Web Development projects with clients that set the pace for the industry.
The Perry team is looking for an experienced front-end developer to play a role in the implementation of the next generation of marketing applications. We build innovative web-based applications in .Net and Windows platform technologies. We support multiple platforms with browser extensions that interact with CMS and feed-based web services.
- Experience with frameworks/libraries like Knockout js, Ember js, Backbone, Angular js is a plus.
- Good HTML & CSS skills, ability to build a page based on a design (PSD) from ground up using CSS Layout; experience in creating responsive websites is important. Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Ability to create SEO friendly web pages is a plus
- Understand designing/building for cross-browser compatibility. Knowledge of feature-based development is a plus.
- Experience with manipulating JSON objects and communicating with APIs.
- Experience with server side development with one or more of .NET, C#, MVC, or PHP.
- Experience with MS-SQL or MySql server is a plus.
- Implement functional HTML/CSS layouts from UI/UX requirements and PSD’s.
- Basic cross browser compatibility testing of implemented front end systems.
- Implementation of UX elements in existing and new projects.
- Work with the design team to decide on best method of implementation.
- Work with backend developers to build end-to-end systems that produce extraordinary user experiences.
- 3 years experience in a professional setting
- Understand tasks and take ownership
- Multitask as projects and requirements change quickly
- STRONG interpersonal and communication skills required
- Full Medical and Prescription Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Simple IRA Retirement
- Paid Vacation + Holidays
Work in a dynamic, exciting, fast-paced setting with the very brightest in the industry. Perry Systems is always on the cutting edge, developing applications in multiple platforms and frameworks. We are well versed in responsive design. We promote the use of current releases in order to keep our clients and our staff in tune with the capabilities of today and tomorrow.